Breaking down, getting stuck, or being stranded on the highway can be a stressful situation, not to mention a heavy blow to your time and finances. But our promise is to not only get you safely on your way, but to turn a bad day better with our prompt arrival times, 24/7 Roadside Assistance, reliable towing expertise, and friendly service. We believe that customer satisfaction and safety are two of the most important goals of our business. How do we provide this? Towing and Emergency Roadside Service aren’t the only ways we can get you or your company out of a rough situation. Our fair prices and professional expertise have made countless clients feel like they hit the jackpot. Here are just a few of the ways that A&M consistently goes beyond simply towing:
- If you need tire repairs, mounting, balancing, or brand-new tires, we’re your guys! Since quality is our specialty, we only sell the best brands, including Michelin, Goodyear, and Bridgestone. And since we’re experts at coming to the rescue, we also offer emergency roadside tire service. Why? Because vehicle issues are unpredictable, and you can’t always schedule tire repairs! So next time you have a flat, remember that!
- As long as we’ve been in a business where we rely on trucks to help our customers, we understand how important it is to keep your commercial vehicles in top shape condition. A&M provides quality electrical repairs for your personal and commercial trucks and trailers, including wiring and lighting issues. Lighting failures can be dangerous, which is why we focus on making repairs as promptly as possible.
- Some tow companies simply tow your vehicle to someone who can fix the root problem. Our team of professional mechanics is prepared to make repairs regarding turbos, air compressors, brakes, rear differentials, transmissions, or any general mechanical service. Make us your one-stop shop to get you back on track!
- Since we care about providing low prices and honest answers to our customers, we agree that there are many truck and trailer repairs that you might be able to handle on your own. If this is your preference, we offer many common vehicle parts for sale in our service shop. No need to call ahead for common parts, just walk in and purchase! If you feel confident installing a part, we are happy to save you the installment fee!
- Even in our truck and trailer towing services, we go above and beyond simply picking up your vehicle and removing it, we offer Emergency Roadside Assistance at any day or any hour, accurate ETAs, and Haz-Mat clean up when needed (provided by OSHA certified Hazardous Materials Cleanup personnel). And of course, we’re always available 24/7, because our schedule is to be there when you need us.
So next time you need honest mechanics, fast and friendly attention, fair prices, and 24/7 reliability, call A&M Truck and Trailer Repair at (419) 929-4127. We’ll tow away your expectations!